Monday, May 31, 2010

What a Great Dad

Reuben has finally concluded his 14-month project of compiling and editing all of the video clips we've been taking of Olivia during her first year. I haven't seen the whole thing, yet, but so far it is awesome! Capital A, Awesome, people! It's 30 minutes long, so I don't think I can upload the whole thing on here. Probably a much-shortened version will be coming soon...

Until then, pictures of Olivia's first Popsicle. I may have failed miserably at making her baby food from scratch, but I can certainly handle pouring some fresh juice in a Popsicle tray and freezing it. Mmmm, lemony!

Ooh, that's tart!




2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, baby. That sounds so good right about now! Looks like the little missy enjoyed that popsicle! (And I can't wait to see your videos. I've enjoyed all the ones you've posted so far!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicous! Cute lil girl! ~Candice

    ReplyDelete