The real damage was actually very little. A slight bloody lip and a big scare. Nope, Olivia does not like falling on her face. Hopefully, the fact that she slipped while crawling over the tupperwear lids that she had scattered all over the kitchen will teach her to watch where she puts her hands... Probably not.
Anyway, she was over the trauma in about a minute, thirty. The next day, however, she worked her new pout with all she had. Can you see the little bit of swelling on her bottom lip?
What a ham she is. Maybe this one is better:

Nice hair, Livi. At this point, she is saying "Okay, mom, enough with the stupid camera. Can't a kid eat her graham cracker in peace?"
Oh, and that's not rouge on her cheeks. She has a never-ending rash on account of she sleeps on her face and drools. A lot. I swear, this child is just destined to be teased about her babyhood when she is older!

Awww, hunny! Poor girl. She's still the cutest little button with a fat lip I ever done see.
ReplyDeletepoor livi!
ReplyDeletei love her messy hair head! she's freakin' adorable!
how did you react to her bloody lip? i'd freak out forsure! i'm not good at scares. not at all.
I was running her bath while Reuben was watching her empty my tupperwear drawer in the kitchen, so I didn't see it happen. All I heard over the bathtub filling was Reuben stomping down the hall with her crying. I was kind of shocked when I saw her bloody lip, but I could tell it wasn't a bad one. It didn't bleed enough for me to think she'd bitten through it or anything. Just a few drops on a paper towel. She does seem to be determined to have me rush her to the ER for stitches, though. She has a fabric tunnel that she has decided she'd rather walk/roll sideways in than crawl straight through. I'm so afraid of her biffing in it that I've put it away until she's a little older.
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable, drools so much she gets a rash, hahahahaha! I know where it puddles on her face when she sleeps on either side! Cute. ~Candice
ReplyDelete