Saturday, December 26, 2009

Olivia Goes to the Dentist

Olivia had her first dentist appointment last week. Much to our surprise, it was a raging success. After winning her affections with a glove balloon and a hat made of a germ guard, the dentist had Reuben lean Olivia back so the he could get a look at the new little chompers that have turned into Pinky Decapitation Devices and she just let him do it, a little awe-struck, I think. It was over in moments and Olivia was on her way, given a clean bill of health for her teeth.

I didn't bring my camera to the appointment :-(
but here is a random picture that I think is cute:

Olivia woke up with horns this morning. Wonder if this is any indication as to what sort of day we'll have?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good for her! Probably an early start at the dentist will lead to less fear later on. Joshua was the same way. He loved the dentist as a baby and was so good at his first real appointment!

    ReplyDelete