Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm Ready for My Close Up!


I've been trying to get a good picture that shows just how gorgeous Olivia's eyes are. Unfortunately, I can't get my camera to work with me on focusing on the subject rather than the background (one of these days, I'll figure out how to use the damn thing properly - I've only had it for 6 years!). When Olivia was first born, her eyes were a dark slate gray. They slowly evolved into a blue that was almost violet in certain light. Now they are a beautiful hazel. Blue at the edges of her iris fading to gray in the center with brown around the pupil. They're like a mood ring. So pretty! Thank goodness she is taking after her mommy's dorkiness or else we'd really have to worry about all the guys she'll attract when she's older.


Come on, tell me honestly... How's my hair?

I promise, I didn't drop any electrical devices in the tub to achieve this 'do. I did, however, have a comb and a husband armed with a camera at my disposal.


Will you look at those cheeks?! This is one of Olivia's favorite books to chew - er, I mean, read. Olivia has adopted the 'Digest Method' for reading in which she chews the book into a paste with the hope of digesting its knowlege.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those eyes are simply beautiful! And those cheeks are just way too pinchable. Hee hee, gotta love a baby who appreciates dorkiness! Thank heaven my babies do too.

    ReplyDelete