Monday, August 23, 2010

The Things that Make this Kid Laugh...

Olivia is a Grade A ham. A real jokester. If I'm not paying enough attention to her (because I'm making dinner or something equally cool), she will attempt to pull my pants down. Thanks, Reuben, for being such a shining example of maturity for our impressionable daughter. I can only hope that she starts really talking soon so that she can yell "meatball!" while she does it. Just like Daddy. The turd.

Along with her bonsai pantsing missions, Olivia finds hilarity in removing Reuben's socks and tickling his feet. Or, my personal favorite, sniffing them and then waving her hand in front of her nose like they're stinky. Just like Mommy.

But, apparently, playing with her food is beginning to top the list of Olivia's Funniest Home Videos. (And, for the record, the fancy-shmancy Boon bowl with attached suction cup may look cool but doesn't suction worth a darn. Found that out the hard way. Don't ask. I'm not ready to talk about it, yet.) Here is Olivia being her usual wacky self. Just another reason why I'm always so stinking tired - we never stop laughing around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment