Okay, so this post is going up on Thursday. I was going to be technical and post it at 12:01am so that it would be "Friday", but seeing as it is currently 10:07pm and, therefore, past my bedtime, I am "technically" being quite the rebel by even posting anything at all right now. So there.
There's this picture that has been on the wall in my parents' family room for years and years - more years than probably I or my folks care to think about (we are so old...). It is of me when I was a wee tot, somewhere between 1-3 years old. Heck, my dad who took the picture may even know exactly how old I was but my feeble brain can't remember to ask him. Anyway, I brought the picture home to show Reuben since Olivia is getting to be that same age (one year old in one week!!!). He did a double take.
Then Lucy came over this evening and wondered when we took Olivia to the beach. So. You tell me. Do you think Olivia is a photocopy of her mommy or what? It is really uncanny. (and, please forgive the quality of the picture. I had to capture it from video because she is obsessed with trying the break her new yellow shades and will not leave them on her face for more than .0005 seconds.)
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago



Wowza!!!!!!!!! Twins from a different time!
ReplyDeleteGood heavens. She's a carbon copy of mama!
ReplyDeleteIs this the famous Olivia you always talk about on my blog? SHe is PRESH!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, when you get a second, will you email me at mandybchan at gmail dot com?
Wanna chat with you!
Thanks!